These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of Accraply's Website.
Accraply is located at:9350 W Broadway Ave Suite 190
Minneapolis, MN 55445
By accessing this website we assume that you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Accraply's website if you do not accept all the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing law of the USA. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Accraply and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Accraply. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://accraply.com for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://accraply.com
- Sell, rent or sub-licence material from https://accraply.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://accraply.com
Redistribute content from Accraply (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- When online directory distributors list us in the directory may link to our website in the same way as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting not-for-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website.
- These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's website.
- At our sole discretion we may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organisation:
- well known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms the primary clients of which are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as home-working opportunities, will not be allowed to link); (b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of it; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the task of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) falls within the context of the linking party's website.
If you are among the organisations listed in Paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organisation name, contact information (such as a telephone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your website, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our website to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) to which the link is being made; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material to which a link is being made, which makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's website.
No use of Accraply’s logo or other artwork will be permitted for linking an absent trademark licence agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website in any way.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and at our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to remove immediately all links to our website upon such a request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and the linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will be under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; nor do are we committed to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
We will not be responsible or liable for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringe, otherwise violate, or advocate the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, guarantees and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any guarantees implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising from the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.